> October 11th marks the 2nd anniversary of my daughter Kendi's death. A nurse's mistake took her life at the age of 20. The job of this father was to protect her [she was severely handicapped] and I failed. Oh, how I miss her.
 

The Look Of The 1970s -- PLEASE GO AWAY!

The 1970s -- yuck

How in the world did we think we looked good in these clothes and that hair??

This photograph was taken on my 16th birthday [May 28 1972], with my brothers Tim [left] and Sharif [behind me] there to support me. Tim worked in computers for a bank at the time, and Sharif managed a Bonds Clothing store in suburban Maryland. My father took the picture.

We were living in Woodlake Towers at the time, on Arlington Blvd. just down from Seven Corners.

Comments:
I must say, I never really wanted to see my dad with a moustache. It's quite odd to see him with one.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?